Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Water Advisory In Upper Klamath Lake
- Deschutes County Rescues Injured Hiker
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Highway Still Shutdown Due To Wildfire
- UPDATE: Bend Fire Still Investigating Cause Of SE Bend House Fire
- Redmond BMC Urgent Care To Be Closed On Weekends For Two Months
- High Speed Chase Reaches Speed Of 146 Miles An Hour
- FBI Statement On Suspicious Letters, 20 Sheriff’s Offices Impacted Including Crook And Jefferson Counties
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- TV depiction of Colombia's only saint angers her devoteesBOGOTA, Colombia (AP) — For weeks, billboards on buses and television spots have been announcing what promises to be Colombia's next big prime-time sensation.
- Oculus debuts virtual reality film 'Henry'BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Oculus is hedging its bets that an adorable critter named Henry can help convince consumers — and Hollywood — about the viability of virtual reality as a storytelling medium.
- 'The Book of Mormon' gets rousing reception in UtahSALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The biting satirical musical that mocks Mormons has finally come to the heart of Mormonlandia, starting a sold-out, two-week run Tuesday at a Salt Lake City theater two blocks from the church's flagship temple and headquarters.
- Eric Church Exhibit Coming to Country Music Hall of FameVisitors to Nashville's Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will soon be able to walk through the life and career of Eric Church. The "Like a Wrecking Ball" singer has been tapped as the subject of the venue's next cameo exhibition, opening September 18th. Dubbed "Eric Church: Inside the Outsider,"...
- Macklemore Discusses Drug Relapse, New AlbumSeattle rapper Macklemore, real name Ben Haggerty, admitted in a new cover story for Complex that he relapsed into taking pills and smoking weed following the monumental success of his 2013 LP with Ryan Lewis, The Heist. His recovery, however, was crucial in inspiring the duo's new album, slated...
- Years and Years on Crafting Dance-Pop With Indie-Rock EdgeU.K. electronic band Years and Years jumbles together an unlikely mix of sounds, including some that don't seem particularly fashionable — think Hot Chip and the Wanted covering Savage Garden, with a dash of Jamie Woon. They have several major hits overseas, the biggest being anthemic summer jam "King," but their next stop...