Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Carol Kane says Gene Wilder gave her a second chanceLOS ANGELES (AP) — At age 23, Carol Kane was fresh off a Best Actress Oscar nomination with no prospects on the horizon. The phone hadn't rung for a year, she said. Then Gene Wilder called.
- Judge: Kim Dotcom can livestream legal fight against the USWELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom will be allowed to livestream his legal bid to halt his extradition to the United States, a New Zealand judge ruled Tuesday.
- 'Willy Wonka' star Gene Wilder dead at 83Gene Wilder, who delighted audiences with his comic turns in "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" and Mel Brooks classics including "Blazing Saddles" and "The Producers," died at age 83. "It is with indescribable sadness and blues, but with spiritual gratitude for the life lived, that I announce the passing of husband, parent and universal […]
- John Lennon's Killer Mark David Chapman Denied Parole for Ninth TimeMark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon in New York City on December 8th, 1980, was denied parole for the ninth time.
- MTV VMAs Endure Significant Ratings DropAn audience of 6.5 million people tuned into the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, a drop of 34 percent compared to the 2015 event.
- Listen to 'Rolling Stone Music Now' Podcast: Lars Ulrich on Metallica's New GrooveListen to the latest episode of our weekly 'Rolling Stone Music Now' podcast, featuring Lars Ulrich on Metallica's new groove