- Woman Arrested For New Year’s Eve Murder in Bend
- Prineville Man Arrested For Stealing, Crashing Car
- Bend Skier Rescued After Trapped in Tree Well For Hours
- Eagle Watch Celebration Planned Feb. 26-27
- Bend Offers Tips & Tools to Save Water, Energy
- OSU-Cascades Releases Annual Fact Sheet
- Human Remains Found in Deschutes River
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Bartoli, Max Martin win Polar Music PrizeSTOCKHOLM (AP) — Italian opera singer Cecilia Bartoli who brought back "long-lost music" to listeners and Swedish hit songwriter Max Martin have won the 2016 Polar Music Prize, the prize committee said Wednesday.
- Germany cites free speech amid Polish ire at Carnival floatBERLIN (AP) — The German government rejected a suggestion Wednesday that it might take action over a Carnival float that drew the ire of Poland's government this week.
- Will Kendrick Lamar make history at the Grammys?NEW YORK (AP) — Kendrick Lamar has a chance to become the first rapper to win album of the year since Outkast took the prize in 2004 for "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below."
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in MetalSlipknot's Corey Taylor opened up about racism in the metal community following Phil Anselmo's outburst at this year's Dimebash and the steps in which Slipknot is taking to eradicate intolerance in their own audience. "I don't ever want our fans to feel like we're judging them because of color,...
- Gwen Stefani Details Track List, Release Date for New LPGwen Stefani has revealed the track list for her third studio LP, This Is What the Truth Feels Like. The 12-track album, her first since 2006's The Sweet Escape, is out March 18th via Interscope Records; a deluxe Target exclusive edition will feature four bonus tracks. The No Doubt singer...
- Country Radio Shines Light on 'New Faces': Ram ReportSo far during this year's Country Radio Seminar, the annual gathering of radio executives in Nashville, the gatekeepers of the airwaves have been treated to dynamic late-night gigs from Steven Tyler, the Cadillac Three and Sam Hunt, and standing-O luncheon performances from Chris Stapleton and Darius Rucker. But tonight marks the centerpiece of...