Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, October 1st, and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! ...Read more
- Prevent Accidents- Adjust Irrigation Systems To Prevent Overspray
- Bend Police Cadet Recruitment Program
- Boys Middle School Basketball Registration Deadline Approaching – Volunteer Coaches Needed
- Deschutes County SAR Assists Lost And Injured Broken Top Hiker
- Candidates Politely Spar At First Gubernatorial Debate In Bend
- Oregon Public Schools Names New Executive Director
- Controlled Burns Planned In Ochocos
Keep your mornings local with The Peak Morning Show with Kit Mann.
Kit originally joined Horizon Broadcasting Group in the summer of 2010, left for a few years to work at radio stations in ...Read more
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Debate reaches 84 million viewers, toppling recordThe showdown between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was the most-watched presidential debate ever, with 84 million viewers. The Nielsen company said the viewership, over 13 different networks, toppled ...
- Most-watched presidential debates on televisionThe most-viewed presidential debates, since they began regularly in 1976.
- Aboriginals urge royals to press Canada for better treatmentKELOWNA, British Columbia (AP) — Aboriginal leaders have urged Prince William and his wife, Kate, to encourage Canadian governments to take their issues seriously.
- Solange Reveals New Album 'A Seat At The Table'Solange has revealed that her highly-anticipated new album 'A Seat at the Table' will be released on September 30th.
- Hear Andrew W.K.'s Aggressive EDM Debut 'Party Til We Die'Andrew W.K. makes his EDM debut with the massive, bass-heavy "Party Til We Die," produced by MAKJ and Timmy Trumpet.
- Jay Z Wins Copyright Lawsuit Over Roc-A-Fella LogoA judge has dismissed a $7 million copyright lawsuit filed against Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records over the label's famous logo.