- State Police Investigate Serious Injury Crash On The Coast
- Man Cited In Serious Injury Crash In Wasco County
- Bend Cyclists Head To USA Cycling Mountain Bike Nationals…
- Work On Fires Near Dayville Continues, Red Flag Warning Until 8 p.m.
- Fire Destroyed Garage In Deschutes River Woods
- Extensive Damage To Juniper Canyon Home, Red Cross Responds
- Oregon Speaker Of The House Says Minimum Wage Efforts Will Continue
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- UK's Princess Charlotte to be christened on queen's estateLONDON (AP) — Hundreds of royal fans flocked to Queen Elizabeth II's country estate Sunday, hoping to catch a glimpse of Britain's royal family as they gather for Princess Charlotte's christening.
- Dead shows set attendance records at Chicago's Soldier FieldCHICAGO (AP) — The Grateful Dead is making Chicago's Soldier Field come alive like no rock band ever has.
- Now playing: Harpsichord of Columbus' era sounds againSIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — A harpsichord that entertained the elites of Italy in the mid-1500s has been restored by a South Dakota museum and will soon bring its sound to 21st-century ears.
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the BalconyIn 1968, only three years into their long, strange trip, the Grateful Dead came up with a radical idea for sharing their already singular, performing alchemy. Instead of taking their live experience to America city by city, they would bring the multitudes to the mountain. "We used to fantasize about...
- Dr. Dre Reveals His 'Pharmacy' Beats 1 Premiere DateOne of the biggest exclusives on the newly launched Apple Music was the opening of The Pharmacy, a Beats 1 radio show hosted by Dr. Dre. At last, the Doctor has announced his office hours: The Pharmacy will debut July 4th at 6 p.m. EST. The hour-long program will broadcast new...
- The Dead Live Again: What's Changed (and What Hasn't) at Soldier FieldLast night, the surviving "core four" members of the Grateful Dead began their three-night stand at Chicago's Soldier Field after two earlier, quasi-warmup shows in Santa Clara, California, the weekend before. With it came the return not only of a certain sound — in last night's case, the loose-and-nimble jamming...