- Stayton Woman Dies In Yamhill County Crash
- Bird Flies In Open Window and Causes Fatal Crash
- Oregon House Passes Toxic Chemicals Ban
- Driver Ticketed In Dramatic Semi Crash
- NW Wildfire Managers Issue Drone Warning
- Senate Republicans Critical Of Dems On Transportation Funding Approach
- UPDATE From Fire Dispatch Center, 800 Acre Clarno Fire Human Caused
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Benedict XVI is honored for keen devotion to church musicVATICAN CITY (AP) — Benedict XVI, emeritus pope and theologian, reflected on Saturday on classical music as an "encounter with the divine," saying listening to Mozart helps him experience "very deeply the Lord's presence."
- Eager eaters weigh-in ahead of NYC July 4 hot dog contestNEW YORK (AP) — Contestants have hit the scales ahead of the annual July Fourth hot dog eating contest at Coney Island's Nathan's Famous.
- Hot dogs, hot music usher in July 4 weekendAs the nation gears up to celebrate America's birthday, here are some Fourth of July highlights from around the country:
- Dr. Dre Reveals His 'Pharmacy' Beats 1 Premiere DateOne of the biggest exclusives on the newly launched Apple Music was the opening of The Pharmacy, a Beats 1 radio show hosted by Dr. Dre. At last, the Doctor has announced his office hours: The Pharmacy will debut July 4th at 6 p.m. EST. The hour-long program will broadcast new...
- The Dead Live Again: What's Changed (and What Hasn't) at Soldier FieldLast night, the surviving "core four" members of the Grateful Dead began their three-night stand at Chicago's Soldier Field after two earlier, quasi-warmup shows in Santa Clara, California, the weekend before. With it came the return not only of a certain sound — in last night's case, the loose-and-nimble jamming...
- Lil Wayne Drops 'Free Weezy Album' on TidalWhile Lil Wayne still waits to declare independence from Cash Money Records, the rapper has dropped a Fourth of July gift for fans: His long-awaited Free Weezy Album, now dubbed simply FWA. The mixtape comes a month after the rapper first announced that he was joining Jay Z's streaming venture...