Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Update: Bend resident Kaylee Sawyer was hit by car – then body dumped
- Prevent Heat Illness For Workers in Hot Weather
- Update: Vigil Planned Tonight In DIscovery Park For Kaylee Sawyer
- California Update: Police Apprehend Redmond Man in Homicide Investigation
- New Study: Kids and Pot Edibles
- Oregon Makes the Grade on Health Care Transparency – Up to “B” from “F”
- Suspect Wanted in Connection Of Missing Bend Woman Is Apprehended
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- J.M. Coetzee, Elizabeth Strout on Man Booker Prize listLONDON (AP) — Celebrated South African novelist J.M. Coetzee and U.S. Pulitzer Prize winner Elizabeth Strout are among the contenders announced Wednesday for Britain's prestigious Man Booker Prize for fiction.
- Britain's Prince William and Kate to visit Canada this fallOTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Prince William and his wife, Kate, are visiting Canada this fall.
- Jonathan Pryce makes 'Merchant of Venice' a family affairNEW YORK (AP) — Jonathan Pryce is no stranger to William Shakespeare, but one play he has refused to do is "The Merchant of Venice" — until now.
- Watch Radiohead Play 'Let Down' for First Time in 10 YearsRadiohead played the 'OK Computer' song "Let Down" for the first time since 2006 at the U.S. launch of their 'A Moon Shaped Pool tour.
- Hear Nas and Erykah Badu's Symphonic 'This Bitter Land'Nas and Erykah Badu offer up the brooding "This Bitter Land," a single off the soundtrack for upcoming hip-hop film 'The Land.'
- Watch Bob Weir's Funky Grateful Dead Cover With Slightly StoopidWatch Slightly Stoopid cover the Grateful Dead's "Franklin's Tower" at Bob Weir's TRI Studios with special guests Weir and saxophonist Karl Denson.