Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, October 1st, and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! ...Read more
- Oregon Student SAT Test Scores – Math And Writing Scores Drop
- George Endicott Announces for Re-Election as Redmond Mayor 2016
- Update – Highway 97 ‘s Safety Upgrade Is Well Underway
- Former COCC Student Guilty Except For Insanity – In Psychiatric Board Custody
- Deschutes County SAR Assists Injured Horseback Rider On Green Lakes Trail
- OSP Seeking Public’s Help With Elk Poaching Case
- Prevent Accidents- Adjust Irrigation Systems To Prevent Overspray
Keep your mornings local with The Peak Morning Show with Kit Mann.
Kit originally joined Horizon Broadcasting Group in the summer of 2010, left for a few years to work at radio stations in ...Read more
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Stars expose problems, seek solutions on 'America Divided'NEW YORK (AP) — Norman Lear, a show business legend and full-throated humanist, set out last spring to rent a modest apartment in the Bronx.
- Pixies return as full band with heads in absurdThe Pixies, pioneers of alternative rock, have returned as a full band and with a renewed surrealism. "Head Carrier," which comes out on Friday, is only the sixth studio album by the underground icons who went on hiatus at their height in the early 1990s. On "Head Carrier," the Pixies bring back their earlier energy […]
- Goldie Hawn's key to romance with Kurt Russell? No marriageGoldie Hawn says the key to her successful 33-year Hollywood romance with Kurt Russell is that they never got married. The actress appeared on the chat show "Loose Women" on Britain's ITV on ...
- The Band Prep Expansive 'The Last Waltz' Box SetThe Band have announced an expansive 40th anniversary reissue campaign behind their classic live album/concert documentary 'The Last Waltz.'
- Review: Grateful Dead's Bob Weir Taps Indie Rock Pals for 'Blue Mountain'Our take on guitarist's first studio album since 2000.
- Review: Bon Iver's '22, A Million' Brings Futurism to Justin Vernon's CabinOur take on folk band's beatwise, synth-heavy third album.