Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Oregon Health Authority Finalizes Plan to Address Needs of Adults with Serious Mental Illness
- Powell Butte Roundabout Opening
- McCollum Formally Signs With Portland Trailblazers
- Deschutes Children’s Foundation Looks For New Leader
- State Launches First Veterans Rental Assistance Program
- Arrest In Major Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud Crime Ring
- Second Trial Date Set for Malheur Refuge Case
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether Colbert can be ColbertNEW YORK (AP) — After CBS "Late Show" host Stephen Colbert told viewers that lawyers representing his old Comedy Central show said he couldn't be "Stephen Colbert" anymore, he thumbed his nose at them with a transparent dodge.
- James Alan McPherson, prize-winning author, dead at 72NEW YORK (AP) — James Alan McPherson, author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning story collection "Elbow Room" and a longtime faculty member at the University of Iowa's prestigious Writers' Workshop, has died.
- Musical of 'The Flamingo Kid' eyeing Broadway pool in 2018NEW YORK (AP) — A new stage musical based on Garry Marshall's 1984 movie, "The Flamingo Kid," is hoping to cha-cha to Broadway by 2018.
- See Melvins' Buzz Osborne, Dale Crover as Animated Characters in 'Uncle Grandpa'Melvins' Buzz Osborne and Dale Crover appear as animated characters in a new episode of 'Uncle Grandpa.'
- Bruce Springsteen Preps Autobiography Companion LP With Unreleased SongsBruce Springsteen has curated a companion album for his upcoming autobiography that will open with five previously unreleased songs.
- Inside Hip-Hop's New Activist EraTalib Kweli and other politically minded hip-hop artists weigh in on the genre's new wave of protest music.